How does this award work?!?
1. Display the Award Certificate (the image) on your website (Or create your own!)
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award (Ok no one presented me with one, but I figured it has to start somewhere!)
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers that you like to read…
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
My nominees for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
I follow and read these bloggers on their websites or instagram or twitter accounts or all of the above, and they help me perpetuate my constantly renewed outlook on Paris, my city my muse. Merci tout le monde!
1. Quinn of Quinntessential Style
2. Coco and Vera
3. Olivia of Oh la-la-livia
4. Jennifer of Jennyphoria
5. Mary of Fox in Paris
6. Kasia Dietz of Love in the city of Lights
8. Brandi of Posh Little Designs
9. Katie of Fashion follows her
10. Vanessa of Messy Nessy Chic
11. Kimberly of A bit coquettish
12. Tricia of Patricia Parisienne
13. Sion of Paris Imperfect
14. Carin of Paris in Four Months
And now for the 7 interesting things about me part….
Hmmm. This is a hard one as I seldom allow myself to publish things about my personal self and my intimate life on here (although I did make a few exceptions in 2012 for my wedding to Chéri) so this makes me feel like I am going a bit out on a limb. Not that there is anything compromising here!!! LOL!
1. I come from a large family.
I have 8 siblings.
That means there are nine of us. I think that also means we could probably start our own baseball team.
But, we would rather just cheer for the Red Sox, mostly.
2. I have a twin sister.
We are non-identical. But we look quite similar sometimes. Our voices sound alike!
3. I am classically trained in ballet.
I know the dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, and I am not afraid to use it!
For the dying swan dance which is a much more difficult piece, I just fake it, and with humor. My own invention of “modern” dance if-you-will.
4. I vote Democrat
But am a registered Independent.
5. I am very dairy-intolerant.
But many of you know that already.
6. I have done three road trips across the United States.
Before cel phones, laptops and wifi were something that everybody had. We used paper maps!
Once on a greyhound bus from East to West.
Once halfway in a jeep and halfway in a Greyhound bus form West to East.
And a third time in a Ford Tempo I owned, West to East, and I was in shock when I made it across.
I was practically my own version of Dean Moriarty.
7. I grew up without a TV.
And I am better off for it.