Sign up on the Meetup page or leave a comment here saying you’ll be attending. Inscrivez-vous sur la page Meetup ou mettre un commentaire ici pour nous informer de votre participation.
After all hope is more or less lost on July 15th’s weather being favorable for
the row boat race, I have decided to postpone until next Saturday, July 21st.
I use this site for weather updates :
Here’s to hoping next week the weather is kinder to us… Continue reading